Join the Evergreen Senior Care and Rehab Center team!
This position is responsible for assessing, developing, and directing the overall nutrition plan of care for each guest. An important aspect of this position is collaborating with and encouraging guests and families to participate in the development of care plans. This position will be full time between two facilities; Evergreen Senior Care and Rehab Center in Springfield, MI as well as Faith Haven Senior Care Center in Jackson, MI.
Additionally, the Registered Dietitian continually studies emerging trends and stays current on new research related to the practice of dietetics, and educates the culinary staff on pertinent topics related to human nutrition and culinary service.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- $8000 Sign On Bonus
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career path opportunities
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- Full Time
To join our EPIC team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics or Nutrition (must be accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics).
- Current registration status in Michigan.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide nutrition services appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents.
- Must be knowledgeable of dietary practices and procedures as well the laws, regulations and guidelines governing dietary functions in nursing care facilities.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs