Join our WellBridge of Novi team!
Provides social services to residents and their families to support them in dealing with the impact of illness and extended care placement. This position is also responsible for assisting with admissions, discharges, and MDS testing. This position participates in resident care management and ensures that needs are met through Social Service programming and appropriate referrals to outside agencies and community resources.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Path Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
How you will help people every day:
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- Assist in meeting the psychosocial needs of each resident and their families in coping with the effects of illness, disability, treatment, or stay in the facility.
- Coordinate services with other disciplines within the facility to enable the resident and families to promote their own well-being.
- Maintain a working knowledge of residents’ rights.
- Perform timely documentation of Social Service interventions and assessments in resident charts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or other related Human Services field, including but not limited to Sociology, Special Education, Rehabilitation Counseling, and Psychology; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years of related experience.
- Excellent computer skills; experience with electronic charting a plus.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Department: Social Services
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs