This position is responsible for the general orientation, coordination of continuing education, and provision of facility-wide in-service programs for employees. Responsibilities include developing and presenting orientation for all newly hired personnel, and specific clinical orientation for new nursing employees. Additionally, this position researches, develops, and implements in-service programs designed to enhance organizational efficiency and quality of services provided.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- License to practice as a Nurse (RN) in the State of Michigan; current CPR certification.
- 5+ years of previous experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute or extended care facility with at least six months concurrent experience involving employee education.
- Strong facilitation and mentoring skills to present training and education in a positive, supportive, and concise manner.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs