Join the Holt Senior Care & Rehab Center team!
The Dietary Aide performs a variety of tasks for residents, including tray line setup, checking trays for accuracy, serving food, washing pots/pans and dishes, cleaning the kitchen area, and stocking supplies. The full time position will cross train as a cook as well. Our cooks prepare amazing and nourishing meals for our residents and ensure the highest quality standards of food service and the best culinary experience is provided at all times.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- $750 Sign on Bonus
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Path Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- Full Time
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assemble resident food trays by placing silverware, napkins, condiments, salad, and food items specified on the production sheet on the tray.
- Ensure accuracy of tray setup and ensure all sanitary precautions are followed.
- Take food carts to proper units/floors in a timely manner, and assist nurse aides in passing trays to residents.
- Prepare nourishment and beverages for hydration as directed, and distribute them to assigned units/floors.
- Pick up resident trays after meals, place them in carts, and return them to the kitchen.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs