Join our WellBridge of Rochester Hills team!
The Social Services Director oversees and directs the daily operations of the social services department. This position is responsible for leading efforts to provide social services to residents and their families to enable them to deal with the impact of illness and extend placement. The Social Services Director participates in resident care management and plays a key role in advocating and promoting resident rights.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
What will you need to be a part of our EPIC team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work; Master’s Degree in Social Work preferred; a minimum of a Limited License in Social Work required; LBSW/LMSW preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience in a health care facility; long term care experience highly desired; working knowledge of gerontology.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Department: Social Services
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs