Join the Wellbridge of Pinckney team!
Are you a natural leader with a passion for caring for people? Do you have a strong desire to coach and develop skills in others? Do you love being a part of the problem-solving process? Consider The WellBridge Group as the next step in your nursing career.
The RN Supervisor is responsible for coordinating team assignments and nursing care. Your key function is to be a point person and resource for communication and education to ensure consistent and quality clinical care for all guests.
- Will provide guidance and direction ensuring our guests receive specialized care in a comfortable and peaceful environment that promotes health and wellness.
- Conduct regular rounds and provide care on the assigned unit to monitor staff performance and guest care.
- Will educate and instruct licensed staff regarding the skilled care process and function as a resource for clinical questions and concerns
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Sign On Bonus up to $8000 for RN paid in quarterly increments
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- Full Time
- 2nd Shift Available
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- A current license to practice as an RN in Michigan; current CPR certification.
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher with at least 2 years of related experience with evident progressive increases in duties and responsibilities preferred.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare care plans, implement effective nursing care and develop solutions to difficult problems.
- Proven ability and desire to mentor, guide, and teach job expectations along with illustrating and upholding our EPIC care values
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs