Join the Evergreen Senior Care and Rehab Center team!
The MDS Nurse is responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument process. With a thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations, you will provide key leadership and contributions in ensuring compliance to requirements.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Sign On Bonus up to $8000 for RN paid in quarterly increments
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Nursing Leadership Opportunities – grow your nursing career!
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- MDS experience required
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher, with 5+ years of related experience.
- Current RN State of Michigan License; current CPR certification.
- Critical thinking skills, sound judgment and decision-making skills, strong organizational and follow-up skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to manage stress due to time constraints, responsibilities, emergencies, and interpersonal job demands.
- Proven ability and desire to mentor, guide, and teach job expectations along with illustrating and upholding our EPIC care values
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs