The Medical Records Clerk maintains medical records in accordance with federal and state guidelines, as well as facility policies and procedures, to ensure that a complete medical records program is maintained.
To become a part of our team:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of related experience, with a working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
Some of your duties include:
- Maintain current records of all residents admitted/discharged by the facility in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic records of resident admissions, discharges, census, and various other data, as directed by the Administrator or Director of Nursing.
- Audit resident charts for compliance.
- Protect the confidentiality of all resident information.
- Maintain current knowledge of medical records practices and procedures, governing rules, regulations and state survey standards.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs