The Dietary Aide performs a variety of tasks for residents, including tray line setup, checking trays for accuracy, serving food, washing pots/pans and dishes, cleaning the kitchen area, and stocking supplies.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career path opportunities
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- 1 Full Time; 5am-1pm shift
- 1 Full Time; 6:30am-2:30pm shift
- No late nights!
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assemble resident food trays by placing silverware, napkins, condiments, salad, and food items specified on the production sheet on the tray.
- Ensure accuracy of tray setup and ensure all sanitary precautions are followed.
- Take food carts to proper units/floors in a timely manner, and assist nurse aides in passing trays to residents.
- Prepare nourishment and beverages for hydration as directed, and distribute them to assigned units/floors.
- Pick up resident trays after meals, place them in carts, and return them to the kitchen.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs