Join our Fairlane Senior Care & Rehab Team!
The Certified Dietary Manager plans, organizes, develops, and directs the overall operation of the dietary department in accordance with current state, federal, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations. This position is responsible for ensuring that quality nutritional services are provided on a daily basis and that the dietary department is maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner.
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Opportunities – Grow your nursing career!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- Full Time
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Dietary Manager Certification
- 3+ years of related experience in a food service department; experience in a long term or health care facility preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs