At WellBridge we specialize in post-acute rehabilitation and nursing care which will be the bridge between hospital and back home. Our care delivery is fully automated and incorporates state of the art technology which allows our team of dedicated caregivers to spend more time where they belong; working with and providing EPIC care to our guests! Our goal is that each guest at WellBridge will have an EPIC experience.
Excellence – Our teams of talented caregivers strive for excellence in all that they do, all day every day!
Passion – Every person that works at WellBridge is Passionate about taking care of the needs of our guests and demonstrating compassion for those who have entrusted us to help them recover from an illness or injury.
Innovation – Having state of the art facilities and technology is at the core of our caregiving approach.
Care – Each of our locations provides care and services through a team of talented caregivers who care about what they do!
We currently have openings in the following areas:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Dietary Aides
- Activities Aide
- Registered Dietitian
You will earn (depending on the position):
- Competitive wages
- $2.35 per hour hero pay for CNAs & Nurses
- $2.00 per hour attendance incentive for CNAs & Nurses
- Shift Differential in clinical roles
- Overtime Pay
- Sign On Bonuses
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Opportunities – Grow your nursing career!
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- Full or Part Time
- All Shifts available
We are looking forward to you joining our team!
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full & part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs