Join the Wellbridge of Brighton team!
The Maintenance Director is responsible for managing and assisting with the completion of day-to-day activities involving maintenance of the facility, equipment and machinery, including HVAC, lighting systems, grounds keeping, and overall facility appearance. This position also supervises maintenance and grounds keeping staff, and coordinates activities with outside vendors and contractors.
You will earn:
- Competitive starting wages
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Opportunities – Grow your nursing career!
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- Full Time
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, budget, and schedule facility modifications and equipment repairs.
- Direct and ensure preventive maintenance of the facility, including HVAC and other facility equipment.
- Arrange for and manage appropriate third-party contractor support as needed, including requesting and reviewing cost estimates.
- Oversee the facility grounds keeping and overall facility appearance.
- Ensure facility compliance with annual State survey requirements for the building and grounds.
- Prepare and administer the department budget.
- Develop and maintain department policies and procedures, including appropriate safety policies.
- Order and maintain appropriate supplies for the department in a cost effective, cost efficient manner.
- Ensure daily completion of all maintenance work orders utilizing the electronic system, and assist with tasks as needed.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of related facility maintenance experience.
- Demonstrated mechanical and electrical knowledge and repair abilities.
- Knowledge of various building and electrical codes.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs