Join our WellBridge of Novi team!
In this role as Nursing Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of nursing team to provide patient care. Key to your role is serving as a resource and point person for communication, education, and clarification of policies, procedures, and standards relating to nursing practice and care.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Sign On Bonus up to $8000 for RN & $6000 for LPN paid in quarterly increments
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
How you will help people every day:
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- You will instruct the team regarding the skilled care process and function as a resource person for clinical issues
- Perform duties of a nurse and other routine accommodative services for patient comfort and well-being, as needed, including IV therapy, administering tube feedings and chest tubs, etc
- You will supervise the nursing team including giving direction & assignments, offering training, and contribute to recognition and evaluations.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing, with at least 2 years of related experience.
- Current Nursing State of Michigan License; current CPR certification.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare personalized care plans, implement effective nursing care and rehabilitation, and develop solutions to difficult problems concerning well-being.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs