Join our WellBridge of Novi team!
Earn more per hour through our special incentive programs. Ask us for details.
Do you have a passion for caring for others that began at a young age? Have you always wanted a career where you can contribute to providing amazing experiences for others? If these reasons or similar are the reasons why you made this choice, consider The WellBridge Group as the next step in your career.
You will play a critical role in providing recreational care to our guests. Your job duties will include building a supportive, comfortable, and orderly environment, and consistently providing experiences for our guests.
- Conducts daily activities program.
- Performs necessary prep work prior to and after an activity.
- Provides small group activities.
- Transports residents to and from activity programs.
- Assists in development of monthly calendar including providing creative input, ideas and suggestions for programs and volunteer recruitment.
- Follows monthly activity calendar.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- 1+ year of related experience.
- Must possess the ability to relate to visitors, staff, and family members.
- Must possess a positive attitude and a want to work with the aging population.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
This is a part time position
Department: Social Services
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs