Join our WellBridge of Novi team!
Our Cooks strive to provide the best culinary experience and ensure satisfaction is a top priority. Our patients look forward to their meals every day and we look forward to providing them with great food that invokes happiness and joy.
Learn more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10msLcj7KBo
You will earn:
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime Pay
- Up to $1500 Sign On Bonus paid in increments at 90 days, 6 months, and 12 months
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Path Opportunities
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- Full Time
- Day & Evening Shifts
- No late nights!
How you will help people every day:
- You will prepare meals following all necessary guidelines and regulations
- You will coordinate food production to coincide with meal serving times ensuring excellence in quality, temperature and appearance are achieved
- You may assist with tray line setup and plate assembly
- You will assist with daily cleaning requirements in the kitchen
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- ServSafe certified.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs