Join our WellBridge of Romeo team!
The Life Enrichment Aide assists in delivering and leading therapeutic life enrichment programs on a daily basis to meet the individual needs and interests of all residents.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Path Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- Evening and Weekend shifts
- Part Time
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year of related experience in long term care preferred.
- Associates in Music or Recreational Therapy is preferred
- Ability to work in close cooperation with the Life Enrichment Director and display initiative to complete life enrichment related tasks and programs.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate residents in both group and individual activities.
- Be positive, enthusiastic, and have a genuine desire to work with the elderly.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
- Assist and/or lead group and one-on-one life enrichment programs.
- Assist residents to and from life enrichment programs.
- Assist with the evaluation of each resident according to their background, life enrichment interests, abilities, physical limitations, and needs for meaningful life enrichment programs.
- Develop and display thematic and holiday decorations throughout the facility.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a part time position
Department: Social Services
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs