The Patient Accounts Coordinator is responsible for the supervision and processing of patient billing, patient trust accounts, file management, and collection of patient bills.
To become a part of our team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of related experience, including previous billing and collections experience.
- Strong knowledge of insurance guidelines, medical terminology, and HIPAA compliance guidelines.
- Supervise and process inpatient/outpatient charges, posting, billing, and collection operations, ensuring all policies and procedures are complied with.
- Screen and review applicants to determine patient billing coverage and whether patient benefits are exhausted.
- Ensure that accurate and timely billing is done by staff members and establish controls to ensure appropriate submission, billing, and payment cycles.
- Assist with billing for Medicare, Medicaid, Private Medical Insurance, and HMO’s.
- Monitor billing and collections, assuring that proper accounting procedures are in place and records are maintained in compliance with state and federal regulations.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs