Join the Wellbridge of Brighton team!
The Patient Accounts Coordinator is responsible for the supervision and processing of patient billing, patient trust accounts, file management, and collection of patient bills.
You will earn:
- Competitive starting wages
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Opportunities – Grow your nursing career!
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- Full Time
To become a part of our team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Healthcare or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- 1-3 years of related experience, including previous Accounts Receivable, Collections, Billing or Healthcare experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of insurance guidelines, medical terminology, and HIPAA compliance guidelines.
Some of your duties include:
- Supervise and process inpatient/outpatient charges, posting, billing, and collection operations, ensuring all policies and procedures are complied with.
- Screen and review applicants to determine patient billing coverage and whether patient benefits are exhausted.
- Ensure that accurate and timely billing is done by staff members and establish controls to ensure appropriate submission, billing, and payment cycles.
- Assist with billing for Medicare, Medicaid, Private Medical Insurance, and HMO’s.
- Monitor billing and collections, assuring that proper accounting procedures are in place and records are maintained in compliance with state and federal regulations.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs