Join our Four Chaplains Nursing Care Center team!
Our Dietary Aides strive to provide the best culinary experience and ensure satisfaction is a top priority. Our patients look forward to their meals every day and we look forward to providing them with great food that invokes happiness and joy.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Opportunities – Grow your nursing career!
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
- Full & Part Time
- No late nights!
Choose an easy way apply for this job opportunity:
- Apply to this posting and we will reach out to you to discuss next steps
- Walk ins are welcome every day at 28349 Joy Rd, Westland
- Call us at 734-261-9500 to make an appointment
- Schedule a convenient time to stop by using this link: https://calendly.com/jmarlow-2/4chaps-interviews
- Email us your interest at email@example.com
- Visit our website to apply at www.nexcarehealth.com
How you will help people every day:
- You will assist with preparing meals following all necessary guidelines and regulations
- You will plate food and assemble trays
- You may assist with serving in the dining room or delivering trays to rooms
- You will assist with daily cleaning requirements in the kitchen and dining areas
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full & part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs