Join our Valley View Care Center team!
The Laundry Aide is responsible for collecting and sorting soiled linen, loading and unloading washing machines, and folding clean linen. This position also counts the amount of linen processed each day, delivers clean laundry to assigned units, and cleans and sanitizes the work area, including machines, work tables, and sorting areas.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Opportunities – Grow your nursing career!
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- Full & Part Time
- 1st & 2nd shifts available
- No late nights!
Laundry Aide Requirements:
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, physicians, visitors, and all facility personnel.
Laundry Aide Description:
- Sort soiled linen, load and unload washers and dryers.
- Operate computer-operated washers and dryers according to operating procedures.
- Sort and fold clean linen accurately and in a timely manner.
- Place clean linen in a delivery cart and deliver to appropriate units, using caution when pushing carts.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full & part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs