Join our South Lyon Senior Care & Rehab team!
The Housekeeping Aide performs a variety of tasks to maintain a clean and pleasant environment for all residents. Responsibilities include daily and weekly housekeeping activities as well as inside and outside housekeeping projects.
You will earn:
- Starting wages - $14.00 per hour
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career path opportunities
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- Full Time
- No late nights!
Some of your duties include:
- Dust mop and damp mop resident rooms, hallways, dining areas, sitting and lobby areas, and other areas as assigned.
- Collect and properly dispose of trash and soiled linen.
- Mix and handle chemicals in a safe manner.
- Strip and refinish floors, clean and shampoo carpets, wash walls, and clean blinds, as assigned.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs