Join our EPIC team at Nexcare WellBridge Senior Living!
The Accountant is responsible for preparing financial statements and performing other general accounting functions such as monthly reconciliations, audit support, other ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create journal entries and post to GL.
- Review GL accounts to ensure that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to the monthly close schedule.
- Prepare monthly bank and account reconciliations.
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances.
- Track fixed assets and maintain files for audit.
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Assist with audits.
- Assist with year-end reporting as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 5+ years of related accounting experience, with an in-depth understanding of GAAP.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple accounts and tasks effectively.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with accounting systems and proficiency in Excel.
- Must be able to maintain the highest standards of integrity and confidentiality.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Department: Home Office
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs