Join our Valley View Care Center team!
In this role as Nursing Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of nursing personnel to provide resident care. Key to your role is serving as a resource and point person for communication, education, and clarification of policies, procedures, and standards relating to nursing practice and resident care.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher
- Current RN State of Michigan License; current CPR certification.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare resident care plans, implement effective nursing care, and develop solutions to difficult problems concerning residents' mental and physical well-being.
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs