The Executive Director is a strong leader who embraces and embodies our core values. You will provide leadership and direction with the main objective of delivering and ensuring EPIC care for our guests and an EPIC culture for our talent members. Your scope of influence and accountability will span daily operations, policy and procedure, regulatory compliance, and achieving business and financial results.
- Provide leadership by planning, developing, and implementing short and long term objectives.
- Ensure that the guest experience is the core of our care delivery and promote an atmosphere of guest-focused, individualized care.
- Administer and ensure compliance with all facility policies and procedures.
- Lead and promote interdisciplinary decision-making in daily operations.
- Collaborate with management to address and resolve operational concerns.
- Prepare annual operating budgets, review monthly statements, and take appropriate corrective action to maintain financial effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations pertaining to skilled nursing.
To be successful in this role requires:
- Current NHA license issued for the state of Michigan.
- A minimum of at least 7-10 years of experience in the healthcare industry with at least 5 years in a management role; skilled nursing / rehab facility preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Health Administration or Business Administration, or a health-related degree is preferred but not required.
- Possess a superior work ethic and be willing to go above and beyond; must be a team player and willing to work with and alongside team members to get the job done.
- Be flexible and adapt to changes as operations and the regulatory environment require.
- Must have outstanding people skills and be able to engage and connect with guests, families, employees, and colleagues.
- Must possess and demonstrate personal presence that is characterized by honesty, integrity, and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Utilize strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, and financial analysis.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs