Join the Evergreen Senior Care and Rehab Center team!
NO MANDATION! Overtime after 8 hours!
Specialties: Short-Term Rehab, Long-Term Care, Hospice and Palliative Care
Our RNs/LPNs provide specialized care to patients in a variety of areas including orthopedics, cardiac, respiratory, oncology, palliative care, infections, neurology and dermatology.
You will be empowered to assess the needs and implement care as you deem necessary utilizing the latest in technology and being a part of a strong interdisciplinary team.
You will earn:
- Base Rate $27.00/hr LPN $34.00/hr RN
- PLUS $2.35 per hour hero pay
- PLUS $2.00 per hour attendance incentive
- PLUS $2.00 per hour Shift Differential on 2nd & 3rd shifts
- Overtime Pay
- Sign On Bonus up to $8000 for RN & $6000 for LPN paid in quarterly increments
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Nursing Leadership Opportunities – grow your nursing career!
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
- Monthly Employee Recognition and Rewards
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- Full & Part Time
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- A current license to practice as an RN in Michigan; current CPR certification.
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare personalized guest care plans, implement effective nursing care and rehabilitation, and develop solutions to difficult problems concerning guest well-being.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full & part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs