Join the Wellbridge of Brighton team!
The Life Enrichment Director is responsible for the planning, coordination, and implementation of the center’s Life Enrichment Programs. This position is responsible for ensuring that regular programs are available that meet the comprehensive needs and interest of all residents.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Opportunities – Grow your nursing career!
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
- Full Time
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a state or nationally licensed, certified, or registered Life Enrichment Professional or Therapeutic Recreational Therapist; or eligible for certification as a Life Enrichment Professional or as a Therapeutic Recreational Specialist by a recognized accrediting body; or possess 2+ years of experience in a social or recreational program within the last five years, including at least one year of full-time experience in a resident activities program in a health care setting; or be a qualified Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapist Assistant; or have successfully completed a Training Course approved by the State.
- Must be creative and innovative.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
Some of your duties will include:
- Develop, schedule, and coordinate leisure life enrichment programs to meet a variety of interests, and the physical, cognitive, and psycho-social needs of all residents.
- Complete a comprehensive evaluation on each resident according to his/her background, past and present leisure interests, abilities, physical and mental limitations, and life enrichment related needs.
- Accurately document the individual life enrichment assessment and plan using the appropriate assessment method.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Department: Social Services
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs