Join the Holt Senior Care & Rehab Center team!
Earn more per hour through our special incentive programs. Ask us for details.
The Housekeeping & Laundry Aide performs a variety of tasks to maintain a clean and pleasant environment for all residents. Responsibilities include daily and weekly housekeeping and laundry activities as well as inside and outside housekeeping projects.
Some of your duties include:
- Dust mop and damp mop resident rooms, hallways, dining areas, sitting and lobby areas, and other areas as assigned.
- Collect and properly dispose of trash and soiled linen.
- Sort soiled linen, load and unload washers and dryers.
- Operate computer-operated washers and dryers according to operating procedures.
- Sort and fold clean linen accurately and in a timely manner.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs