Join our WellBridge of Pinckney Team!
The Maintenance Assistant is responsible for maintaining the grounds, facility, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards and regulations, to ensure that a successful maintenance program is maintained at all times.
You will earn:
- Competitive starting wages
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career path opportunities
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- Full Time
Maintenance Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of related maintenance experience preferred.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, physicians, visitors, and all facility personnel.
- Basic computer skills; experience utilizing electronic work orders a plus.
- Ensure that maintenance schedules are followed as outlined for the assigned area.
- Follow established fire safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain facility in good repair, ensuring a safe, clean and orderly environment.
- Monitor and maintain maintenance supplies.
- Perform routine maintenance on grounds, parking areas, driveways, etc., by cutting, trimming, policing, sweeping, etc., as necessary/directed.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair on the facility equipment to include plumbing, plastering, electrical, carpentry, and mechanical.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs