Earn more per hour through our special incentive programs. Ask us for details.
With the ultimate goal of providing the best culinary experience, our Dietary Aides provide amazing meals and ensure guest satisfaction is a top priority.
- Key job duty and daily assignment will be for dishwasher; retrieves and washes trays, dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, pans and carts.
- After items have properly dried, items will be returned to their designated storage area.
- Serves various food items and single servings for use during meal times.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- Prior commercial food production experience preferred.
- Safe Serve Certificate highly desirable.
- Must possess the ability to relate to visitors, staff, and family members.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English and follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to follow menus, portion control guidelines, diet cards, special diets, etc. in preparing/dispensing meals.
This is a full & part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs