Join the Evergreen Senior Care and Rehab Center team!
The Dietary Supervisor helps plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of the dietary department in accordance with current state, federal, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing the facility. This position is responsible for ensuring that quality nutritional services are provided on a daily basis and that the dietary department is maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner.
You will earn:
- Competitive starting wages
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career path opportunities
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- Full Time
What you need to join our EPIC team:
- 3+ years of related experience in a food service department; experience in a long term or health care facility preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Good communication skills, with proven ability to communicate effectively with residents, physicians, visitors, and all facility personnel.
Some of your duties may include:
- Work with the dietitian to provide quality nutritional services.
- Ensure that appropriate levels of food supplies are available.
- Order supplies in a cost-effective and cost-efficient manner, as needed.
- Ensure equipment is maintained appropriately and, in conjunction with the Administrator, order replacement equipment, as necessary.
- Develop and administer the department budget.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Learn about NexCare WellBridge Senior Living employee benefits here.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs