Join our WellBridge of Novi team!
Do you believe in the power of food to evoke feelings of happiness and satisfaction? Do you love the challenge of using common ingredients to create wonderful new recipes? Are you rewarded by the knowledge that your customers are highly satisfied with the food that you provide? Consider The Wellbridge Group as the next step in your career.
Our cooks prepare amazing and nourishing meals for our residents and ensure the highest quality standards of foodservice and the best culinary experience is provided at all times.
They work closely with the Dietary Director to create and review menus, prepare food, and ensure the meals are prepared in accordance with established portion control procedures, sanitary regulations, and established policies and procedures.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career path opportunities
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- Flexible Scheduling!
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of related food experience, preferably in a supervisory capacity in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility, with strong knowledge of food procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a contingent position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs