Join our West Oaks Senior Care & Rehab Center team!
The Admissions Coordinator serves as a representative of the center and interacts with potential residents and families throughout the admissions process. This position is responsible for conducting interviews, completing admissions paperwork, and is a key contact for daily communication with medical personnel, residents, and families.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Opportunities – Grow your nursing career!
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- Full Time
How you will help people every day:
- Interview potential residents, families, and/or responsible parties to obtain necessary information, explain admission procedures and facility polices, and review financial information.
- Provide tours of the facility to potential residents, families, and/ or responsible parties.
- Complete potential resident applications, including obtaining accurate and complete information from residents, families, responsible parties, physicians, and/or hospitals.
- Obtain copies of all insurance information and verify all insurance information prior to admission approval.
- Complete all admission forms, and initiate the MDS, face sheet, and other appropriate forms at the time of admission.
- Track and monitor inquiries and admissions data.
- Obtain accurate information from referral sources, caregivers, physicians, discharge planning staff, and hospital staff to complete referral assessments and prepare the resident and the center’s team for admission.
- Communicate with clinical supervisors regarding admissions preparations and any concerns, such as special circumstances, orders, skilled needs, and/or caregiver needs pertinent to the delivery of care to the resident.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of related experience, including previous billing and collections experience.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of SNF coverage criteria and reimbursement.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Department: Social Services
Learn about NexCare WellBridge Senior Living employee benefits here.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs