Join our WellBridge of Fenton Team!
Just 20 minutes from Flint & less than 10 min away from US-23!
Our Dietary/Housekeeping Aides perform a variety of tasks to maintain a clean and pleasant environment for all of our guests and residents and provide support to our culinary team. Will ensure cleanliness in resident areas, public areas, and support offices ensuring satisfaction is a top priority. Will assist with meal preparation and delivery.
You will earn:
- Starting wages $13.50 / hour
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Path Opportunities
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- Full time or Part Time
How you will help people every day:
- You will attend to multiple areas of the facility to ensure cleanliness and dispose of trash
- You will maintain cleanliness of all surfaces and floors
- You may be assigned housekeeping projects outside on the facility grounds
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full & part time position
Learn about NexCare WellBridge Senior Living employee benefits here.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs