Join our WellBridge of Rochester Hills team!
Our Dietary Aides strive to provide the best culinary experience and ensure satisfaction is a top priority. Our patients look forward to their meals every day and we look forward to providing them with great food that invokes happiness and joy.
Learn more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10msLcj7KBo
You will earn:
- Starting wages - $13.50-$15.50 per hour
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career path opportunities
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- Full & Part Time
- Day & Evening Shifts
- No late nights!
How you will help people every day:
- Take meal orders.
- Serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance, and prepare and serve food and snacks in accordance with established portion control procedures, sanitary regulations, and established policies and procedures.
- Assist in daily and scheduled cleaning duties, including cleaning work tables, equipment, dish areas, refrigerator/freezers; sweeping and mopping floors; washing and cleaning utensils; and carrying out garbage.
- Obtain food supplies, set up meal trays, and assist in checking plated food before distributing to guests/residents.
- Assist cook in preparing meals.
- Perform dishwashing/cleaning procedures, including ensuring that utensils are cleaned, wrapped and available for next meal. Clear dishes from dining area in a timely manner, and clean dining room area, including washing, rinsing, and sanitizing tables and chairs
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors.
- Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Learn about NexCare WellBridge Senior Living employee benefits here.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs