Join the Wellbridge of Clarkston team!
Minutes away from Flint and Pontiac. Less than 1 mile off of I75.
The RN or LPN Supervisor is responsible for coordinating team assignments and nursing care. Your key function is to be a point person and resource for communication and education to ensure consistent and quality clinical care for all guests.
- Will provide guidance and direction ensuring our guests receive specialized care in a comfortable and peaceful environment that promotes health and wellness.
- Conduct regular rounds and provide care on the assigned unit to monitor staff performance and guest care.
- Will educate and instruct licensed staff regarding the skilled care process and function as a resource for clinical questions and concerns
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Sign On Bonus up to $8000 for RN $6000 for LPN paid in quarterly increments
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 12 hr shifts
- Full Time
- Afternoons Needed
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- A current license to practice as an RN in Michigan; current CPR certification.
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher with at least 2 years of related experience with evident progressive increases in duties and responsibilities preferred.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare care plans, implement effective nursing care and develop solutions to difficult problems.
- Proven ability and desire to mentor, guide, and teach job expectations along with illustrating and upholding our EPIC care values
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Department: Nursing Administration
Learn about NexCare WellBridge Senior Living employee benefits here.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs