Join the Holt Senior Care & Rehab Center team!
Our Nurse Educators or Staff Development Nurses are key to the overall training and education of our new team members for all departments. They oversee our general orientation program for everyone and are actively involved in training and performance evaluation of our clinical teams. Our employees are constantly learning for a multitude of reasons and our Nurse Educators manage this ongoing effort to keep everyone’s training and development current.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Sign On Bonus up to $8000 for RN paid in quarterly increments
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
How you will help people every day:
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- You will coordinate and present general facility new hire orientation programs to all new employees
- You will develop & deliver clinical orientation and training for new nursing team members including classroom training on specific nursing policies, procedures, and techniques; observing, assisting and assessing new team members performance; and ensure new members are equipped with the skills necessary to be successful in their new roles.
- You will research, design, and implement in-service programs on topics requested to reinforce operational policies/procedures, introduce new techniques, and/or address identified areas of deficiency.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- License to practice as a Nurse (RN) in the State of Michigan; current CPR certification.
- 5+ years of previous experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute or extended care facility with at least six months concurrent experience involving employee education.
- Strong facilitation and mentoring skills to present training and education in a positive, supportive, and concise manner.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Department: Nursing Administration
Learn about NexCare WellBridge Senior Living employee benefits here.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs