Join our Lakepointe Senior Care & Rehab Team!
The Scheduler is responsible for ensuring adequate nursing staffing across all shifts based on budget and census information in order to meet the needs of the residents.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Opportunities – Grow your nursing career!
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- Full Time
- Day Shift - 8am-4:30pm; rotating weekends and holidays
- No late nights!
What you will need to join our EPIC team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in nursing or related field a plus. CNA Required.
- 3+ years of related experience in long-term care, health care, or similar working environment.
Some of your duties may include:
- Develop, manage, and post daily and biweekly staffing schedules.
- Consult with nursing department staff and supervisors concerning the staffing scheduling needs to ensure appropriate staffing levels on all shifts and monitor overtime.
- Manage the call-in process and fill open shifts, as needed.
- Maintain complete electronic staffing schedules, and run analytical and ad-hoc reports as requested.
- Collaborate with the Administrator and Human Resources on staffing levels, open positions, and staffing ratios related to resident census requirements.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Department: Nursing Administration
Learn about NexCare WellBridge Senior Living employee benefits here.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs