Join our WellBridge of Romeo team!
In collaboration with the Executive Chef, the Bistro Manager is responsible for assisting in directing the overall operation of the Bistro in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing the facility, to assure that quality services are provided on a daily basis and that the Bistro is maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career path opportunities
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday schedule
How you will help people every day:
- Assist in the planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing the functioning of the Bistro, its programs, and activities.
- Prepare and deliver an EPIC food and beverage service program while maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the coordination with food related activities with other departments.
- Assist in developing, maintaining and implementing written Bistro policies and procedures.
- Assist in performing administrative duties such as completing necessary forms, reports, evaluations, studies, etc., to assure control of equipment of supplies.
- Assist in the supervision of the Bistro personnel, including hiring, training, scheduling, and evaluating performance.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- ServSafe Manager and Allergen Trained
- Starbucks Barista trained.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide Bistro services.
- Must be knowledgeable of food service laws, regulations and guidelines governing dietary functions in nursing care facilities and food service establishments.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to interact effectively with residents, families, physicians, and staff.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Learn about NexCare WellBridge Senior Living employee benefits here.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs