Join the Wellbridge of Pinckney team!
Our Executive Chefs oversee our culinary teams and strive to provide the best culinary experience and ensure satisfaction is a top priority. Our patients look forward to their meals every day and we look forward to providing them with great food that invokes happiness and joy.
Learn more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10msLcj7KBo
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Path Opportunities
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
How you will help people every day:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the Culinary Department, its programs, and activities.
- Coordinate culinary services and activities with other related departments.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, interpreting, and implementing written culinary services policies and procedures.
- Maintain the department budget and forecasts, including written records for the department expenditures and assure that adequate financial records are submitted per policy.
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Certified Executive Chef, Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts, Certified Dietary Manager or professional work history equivalent.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide culinary services appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents.
- Must be knowledgeable of dietary practices and procedures as well the laws, regulations and guidelines governing dietary functions in nursing care facilities.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Learn about NexCare WellBridge Senior Living employee benefits here.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs