Join our West Oaks Senior Care & Rehab Center team!
The Receptionist functions as the primary contact person for in-coming calls and greeting all visitors. This position is also responsible for providing a variety of administrative and clerical support.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Opportunities – Grow your nursing career!
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- Part Time
What you will need to join our EPIC team:
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Good communication skills, with ability to communicate and interact effectively with residents, physicians, visitors and all facility personnel.
Some of your duties may include:
- Welcome and greet residents, family members, and visitors both in-person or over the phone.
- Answer phones in a professional manner and route callers as needed.
- Maintain weekly schedules for administrative staff and other staff, as assigned.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive resident, employee, and facility information.
- Update facility phone listing, as needed.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a part time position
Learn about NexCare WellBridge Senior Living employee benefits here.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs