Join our Fairlane Senior Care & Rehab Team!
The RN Supervisor is responsible for coordinating team assignments and nursing care. Your key function is to be a point person and resource for communication and education to ensure consistent and quality clinical care for all guests.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Sign on bonus of $10,000 paid in quarterly increments
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
- Night shifts Needed
How you will help people every day:
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- You will instruct the team regarding the skilled care process and function as a resource person for clinical issues
- Perform duties of a nurse and other routine accommodative services for patient comfort and well-being, as needed, including IV therapy, administering tube feedings and chest tubs, etc
- You will supervise the nursing team including giving direction & assignments, offering training, and contribute to recognition and evaluations.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- A current license to practice as an RN in Michigan; current CPR certification.
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher with at least 2 years of related experience with evident progressive increases in duties and responsibilities preferred.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare care plans, implement effective nursing care and develop solutions to difficult problems.
- Proven ability and desire to mentor, guide, and teach job expectations along with illustrating and upholding our EPIC care values.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Learn about NexCare WellBridge Senior Living employee benefits here.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs