Join our Saginaw Senior Care & Rehab Team!
How you will help people every day:
We are looking for a stylist to bring their expertise into our long and short-term rehab facilities to work on the guests at our facilities!
This person would be kind, compassionate, patient and wanting to make a difference in the guests’ days by making them feel confident and happy!
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- Build & maintain guest relationships
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- A current and valid Michigan cosmetology license
- Able to dress ethnic hair types
- Flexible Schedule
- Proficiency with latest salon techniques
- Proficiency with equipment needed to perform technical work
- An engaging personality to build and maintain guest relationships
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- Positive Attitude
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a contingent position
Learn about NexCare WellBridge Senior Living employee benefits here.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs