Join our Valley View Care Center team!
***Best In Class Benefits!***
**North Grand Rapids in the Comstock Park/Walker area - Just 2 miles North of I-96, 3 miles West of US-131**
The Activities Aide delivers and leads life enrichment programs every day. Our calendar is filled with amazing and creative activities that bring fulfillment and joy. These activities have the dual purpose of being therapeutic and promoting health and well-being. We are always trying new fun ideas. If you like to play games and do crafts, this position may be for you!
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Part Time Benefits listing:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Account
- Career path opportunities
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
How you will help people every day:
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- You will assist and lead group and one-on-one life enrichment programs.
- You will encourage attendance and transport to and from life enrichment programs.
- You will evaluate patients according to their background, life enrichment interests, abilities, physical limitations, and needs for meaningful programs.
- You will develop and display thematic and holiday decorations throughout the facility.
- 1+ year of related experience in long term care preferred.
- Associates in Music or Recreational Therapy is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
We are conveniently located:
- North of Grand Rapids downtown area
- Near Comstock Park / Walker
- Just 2 miles North of 1-96
- Just 3 miles West of US-131
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a part time position
Department: Social Services
Learn about NexCare WellBridge Senior Living employee benefits here.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs