Join our South Lyon Senior Care & Rehab Team!
Our cooks prepare amazing and nourishing meals for our residents and ensure the highest quality standards of foodservice and the best culinary experience is provided at all times.
They work closely with the Dietary Director to create and review menus, prepare food, and ensure the meals are prepared in accordance with established portion control procedures, sanitary regulations, and established policies and procedures.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages starting at $16.50/hr
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Account
- Career path opportunities
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- Part Time
- Morning Shifts
We are conveniently located:
- near 10 Mile Road & Pontiac Trail
- Just under 7 miles East off of US-23
- Only 5 miles South off of I-96 - easy drive!**
- Only 8 miles from Novi
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of related food experience, preferably in a supervisory capacity in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility, with strong knowledge of food procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
How you will help people every day:
- You will prepare meals following all necessary guidelines and regulations
- You will coordinate food production to coincide with meal serving times ensuring excellence in quality, temperature and appearance are achieved
- You may assist with tray line setup and plate assembly
- You will assist with daily cleaning requirements in the kitchen
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a part time position
Learn about NexCare WellBridge Senior Living employee benefits here.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs