Join the Wellbridge of Brighton team!
Responsible for the overall facility management, care delivery, profitability, day to day operations, and facility direction in all aspects.
Accountable for, but not limited to, resident / patient care, state and federal survey compliance, positive employee relations, census development, management of accounts receivable / collections, maximization of net operating income, implementation of all WellBridge programs, and insisting without compromise that all constituents have an EPIC experience with the health facility and when breakdowns occur immediately works to remedy the breakdown.
What you will need to join our EPIC team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health Administration, Business Administration, or other health care related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of management experience in a long-term care facility.
- Current Michigan NHA License.
- Knowledge of reimbursement regulations as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to the long-term care industry.
- Strong leadership skills.
Choose an easy way apply for this job opportunity:
- Apply to this posting below and we will reach out to you to discuss next steps
- Walk ins are welcome every day at 2200 Dorr Rd, Howell
- Call us at 517-947-4400 to make an appointment
- Schedule a convenient time to stop by using this link: https://calendly.com/kjones-61/brighton-interviews
- Email us your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website to apply at www.thewellbridgegroup.com
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs