Join our Schnepp Senior Care & Rehab Team!
Our CNAs are more than just caregivers, they are friends and companions. They build relationships with our patients and families while providing assistance with daily living tasks like eating meals and laying down for bed. Our CNAs are uniquely positioned to notice changes in mood and behavior that is key in helping our clinical team recognize potential medical issues. You will know your patients so well that you will know when something is not right. Our CNAs are a critical component of our clinical nursing team.
You will earn:
- Starting wages $16.00 per hour
- PLUS $2.35 per hour hero pay
- PLUS $2.00 per hour attendance incentive
- Shift Differential:
- $.25 per hour weekend shifts
- $1.50 per hour night shifts
- Overtime Pay
- Sign On Bonus paid in quarterly installments
- $2000 for Part Time!
- $4000 for Full Time!
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Opportunities – Grow your nursing career!
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We need your help with these scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- Full Time & Part time hours available!
- Afternoon shifts needed!
How you will help people every day:
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- You will perform and document patient care using the individualized care plans as a guide. Bathing and all activities of daily living related care, such as skin care, preventative and supportive care, routine morning and evening mouth care, shaving, and dressing.
- You will perform and document nutritional intake, blood pressure, TPRs, catheter care, bowel/bladder training, weights, turning, positioning, range of motion, and ambulation.
- You will support physical, psychological, occupational, speech, restorative and recreational therapies by positively encouraging and promoting continued well-being.
- You will observe and report, as necessary, significant changes in routine or condition as appropriate to your nursing team
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- You have completed of an approved nurse aide training program, with current certification required from the State of Michigan
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
We are conveniently located:
- 20 miles south of Mt. Pleasant / CMU
- 5 minutes east of Highway 127
- Washington Street / BUS-127 / M-46 / MONROE RD.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full & part time position
Learn about NexCare WellBridge Senior Living employee benefits here.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs