Join our Lahser Hills Care Center team!
Our cooks prepare amazing and nourishing meals for our guests and ensure the highest quality standards of food service and the best culinary experience are provided at all times. They work closely with the Executive Chef to create and review menus, prepare food, and ensure the meals are prepared in accordance with established portion control procedures, sanitary regulations, and established policies and procedures.
Learn more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10msLcj7KBo
You will earn:
- $15.00/hr starting wages
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Opportunities – Grow your nursing career!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- Full Time
- Mornings or Afternoons - AM & PM Shifts Available
- No late nights!
How you will help people every day:
- You will prepare meals following all necessary guidelines and regulations
- You will coordinate food production to coincide with meal serving times ensuring excellence in quality, temperature and appearance are achieved
- You may assist with tray line setup and plate assembly
- You will assist with daily cleaning requirements in the kitchen
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
Choose an easy way apply for this job opportunity:
- Apply to this post and we will reach out to you to discuss next steps
- Walk ins are welcome every day at 25300 Lahser Rd, Southfield
- Call us at 248-354-3222 to make an appointment.
- Click Here to send an email to Joi Gaston our HR Talent & Culture Business Partner your interest email@example.com
- Visit our website to apply at www.nexcarehealth.com
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- ServSafe certified.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs