Join our Dimondale Nursing Care Center team!
Our Housekeeping Aides perform a variety of tasks to maintain a clean and pleasant environment for all of our guests and residents. Will ensure cleanliness in resident areas, public areas, and support offices ensuring satisfaction is a top priority.
You will earn:
- $13.50 per hour
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- Full Time
- 7:00 am - 3:00 PM morning shift - OR -
- 1:00 PM - 9:30 PM afternoon shift
How you will help people every day:
- You will attend to multiple areas of the facility to ensure cleanliness and dispose of trash
- You will maintain cleanliness of all surfaces and floors
- You may be assigned housekeeping projects outside on the facility grounds
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs