Join our Valley View Care Center team!
NEW LEADERSHIP - NEW WAGES!
As a Resident Assistant, you will have the opportunity to begin your healthcare career working hands on with our residents. At this critical stage in your career, you will be able to observe first-hand the rewarding job of a Certified Nurse Aide. When you are ready to attend training, we will schedule you to attend. Once you have completed CNA training, we will transition you into the role of a CNA where you can begin to use all of the valuable technical skills that you have learned.
You will earn:
- Starting Wages $15.00 an hour
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Nursing Leadership Opportunities – grow your nursing career!
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 & 12 hour shifts
- Full Time
- Second Shift Needed
How you will help people every day:
- You will support resident relations by providing services needed to our residents which may include responding to call lights, transportation to and from appointments within the facility, providing snacks and water
- You will gain valuable experience in your day to day interactions with our residents and their family members and be able to observe and report changes in condition to the appropriate staff
- You will ensure resident satisfaction in providing attention to their comfort in their surroundings by keeping their living areas pleasant and tidy.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- 1+ years of related experience.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done
We are conveniently located:
- North of Grand Rapids downtown area
- Near Comstock Park / Walker
- Just 2 miles North of 1-96
- Just 3 miles West of US-131
This is a full & part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs