Join our Lakepointe Senior Care & Rehab Team!
The Housekeeping Manager is responsible for the planning, organization, development, and direction for the overall operation of the Housekeeping Departments. Key to this role is ensuring optimal operations and that the highest level of facility cleanliness is maintained.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Path Opportunities
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- Full Time
Housekeeping Manager Requirements:
- High School Diploma.
- 5+ years of related experience; at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Must be knowledgeable of housekeeping /laundry practices in a skilled nursing facility.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills, with proven ability to communicate effectively with residents, physicians, visitors, and all facility personnel.
Housekeeping Manager Description:
- Order and maintain adequate level of supplies for the housekeeping department in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Develop and implement task schedules for the completion of all housekeeping tasks.
- Ensure that the appearance of the facility and resident rooms are clean, sanitary, and free of odors.
- Ensure that all resident and facility laundry is properly washed, dried, folded, hung, and stored.
- Ensure that all linen is supplied to units as required.
- Ensure that equipment and supplies are in good working order, maintained, used, cleaned, and stored safely and in accordance with manufacturer guidelines and facility policies.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs